I CAUGHT MY GIRLFRIEND M@STURBATING...

by ADMIN , at 20:32 , have 0 comments

DOWNLOAD
My 25-year-old girlfriend is 10 years younger than me. I have noticed that her $ex drive is stronger than mine, but I’m a bit concerned about how much she mas turbates. $ex We live together and I caught her recently ma sturbating when I came home earlier than expected in the night. She admitted she mas turbates at least once a day. This is on top of the $ex she has with me (about four times a week). Is this normal? Does it mean I’m not satisfying her? She says I am and she just likes doing it, but I’m not sure I believe her.

Reply Dejo, by FACEBOOK
Dear Dejo, She’s right and you’re better off believing her! In one major survey nine out of 10 women over 18 admitted to mas turbating. It’s natural- so natural that it is believed humans are not the only females of the animal kingdom who do it. Female horses, cows, dolphins, cats, monkeys and baboons have all been seen to play with their clitorises or rub their genitals against things, especially when in heat. It’s penfectly normal for your girlfriend to mas turbate everyday or even several times a day, and it’s also fine to mas turbate less or not at all! Your girlfriend seems honest enough to say th~ truth and I believe if she wasn’t satisfied by the $ex you were having she would have told you. So, assuming she’s not doing anything abnonnal like staying off-work to do it or has an array of vibrators, relax and be proud of a girlfriend who enjoys $ex and is not scared to let you know she does!
YOU WILL LIKE THIS
I CAUGHT MY GIRLFRIEND M@STURBATING...
I CAUGHT MY GIRLFRIEND M@STURBATING... - written by ADMIN , published at 20:32 . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2014 BLUE GIST by
Theme designed by - Powered by